Time at start: 9:40 am
001. What is your name? Rob Driessen
002. Spell your name backwards. nesseirD boR
003. Date of birth? November 4th 1977
004. Male or female? Male
005. Astrological sign: Scorpio
006. Nicknames: Rob de Bob (a 'bob' is the responsible non-drinking driver who brings his friends home safely)
007. Occupation: none at the moment
008. Height: 1.75 meter. -ish.
009. Weight: 86 kg
010. Hair color: I say it's almost black, hairdresser says it's extremely dark blonde. WTF?
011. Eye color: Green-grey
012. Where were you born? Eindhoven, the Netherlands
013. Where do you reside now? Katwijk aan Zee, the Netherlands
014. Age: 26
015. Screen names: rdriessen, mpepea
016. E-mail addy: Surely you have it already
017. What does your screen name stand for? Mpepea is Swahili for 'breeze'
018. What is your LJ name? rob_d
019. What does your LJ name stand for? Sheesh, take a guess :)
020. Pets: None
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? Last one didn't have candles. Was too expensive ;)
022. Piercings? None
023. Tattoo's? 1, a little dolphin on my left shoulder
024. Shoe size: 42
025. Righty or lefty? Righty
026. Wearing: Underwear, I'm still in bed
027. Hearing: Good, listening to Jakatta at the moment (Ministry of Sound - Late Night Sessions)
028. Feeling: okay.
029. Eating/drinking: nothing/water.
Which one of your friends is the...?
030. Craziest? Rick
031. Loudest? Martin
032. Nicest? Koannie
034. Life of the party? Gerben, after a few beers
035. Jock? None of my friends are jocks
036. Prep? What's a prep?
037. Rebel? Trevor
038. Cutest? A tie between Krista and _graywolf_
039. Best friend of the same sex? Rick
040. Best friend of the opposite sex? Koannie
041. Most popular? Probably Gerben
043. Most shy? Corneel
044. Dumbest? Corneel again. Oh well, he's still young ;)
045. Smartest? Hans
046. Weirdest? Trevor! If you get your neck tattoo'd, your nose pierced and wear a skirt (NO kilt), you're weird in my book!
047. Has the best hair? Koannie, black velvet :)
048. Best personality? Gerben. Never seen him angry
049. Most talented? In art: thaily and _graywolf_, but everyone has their own talents
050. Most ghetto? hiryu? Must be the streetwear *grins*
051. Most spoiled? I fear it's myself
052. Drama queen? No drama queens in my circle of friends
053. Pain in the ass? Mom, usually when she calls WAY TOO FRIGGIN' EARLY!
054. Funniest? Rick for his sick humor, pegla for his dry humor
055. Best advice giver? Koannie and Hans
056. Druggie? I think Koannie again, albeit only 2 helpings of pot a week.
057. Most likely to join a cult? Rick
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently? A few since I had to leave work.
059. Person you've been friends with the longest? Either Koannie or pegla
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list? MSN: 29 / ICQ: 23 / LJ: 38
Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff:
061. Have you ever been in love? Yes
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to? Romantically: 2. Next to that almost everyone in the family.
063. How many people have you been in love with? 2
064. How many people have you kissed? 3
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Only on the cheek. Dad, granddad, etc.
066. How many people have you dated? 2
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Great sense of humor, honesty, companionship, sweet smile, non-smoker
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face: eyes and smile
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? The ones I can't have :D
070. Do you have a bf/gf? That position is still open.
071. If so where did you meet them? Who?
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf? Who?
073. Do you have a crush right now? A small one, but it's not being answered
074. If so who is it? Someone listed in the group of names above
075. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
076. Do you remember your first love? Yes
077. Who is the first person you kissed? Jessica
078. Do you believe in fate? Not when it comes to love
079. Do you believe in soulmates? Yes
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours? I already have. Your soulmate doesn't necessarily have to be your partner, as strange as that may sound.
081. Are you a virgin? No
082. If not when/at what age did you lose your virginity? 18
083. Who did you lose it to? See 77
084. Do you masturbate? Who doesn't?
085. Have you ever had an orgasm? That's a cocktail, right? :p Duh.
086. Ever used food during sex? Naw.
087. Would you ever videotape a sex session? Perhaps someday.
088. Favorite sexual position? Variety, baby!
089. Number of sex partners you've had? 1
090. Ever sleep with someone you don't know? No, don't do that kinda thing
091. Name a sexual fantasy you have actually acted out: Sex in a waterbed :D
092. Do you talk dirty during or before sex? Haven't done it yet, but who knows.
093. Do you like to be spanked? It's so much better to give than to receive
094. Are you a tease? I wish I was
095. Are you kinky? Not yet.
096. Do you like bondage? Only the softest kind. Padded cuffs and blindfolds.
097. Do you go down? No problem with that
098. Ever have sex with your best friend? Nope, though I secretly wanted for it for a long time ;)
099. Ever have unprotected sex? Yes.
100. Ever had an STD? No.
101. If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? Are the Olson twins of legal age yet? *lol*
102. Are you pregnant right now or think you may be pregnant? I'm a guy, dammit!
103. Have you ever had an abortion? I'm still a guy, dammit!
104. How many siblings do you have? One
105. What are your parents names? Theo and Susan
106. What are your siblings names? Jeroen
107. How many siblings does your mother have? 3
108. How many siblings does your father have? 4
109. Where are your parents from? Dad's from Horst, mom's from Heythuysen, both in the Netherlands
110. Is your family close? Mother's side is closer than father's side
111. Does your family get together for holidays? Not anymore. Just a gettogether at Christmas
112. Do you have a drunk uncle? No. I have a Dutch uncle though :D
113. Any medical problems run through your family? Allergy and herpes (the kind that causes a rash on your lip)
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? A whole truckload
116. Are your parents divorced? No chance, baby
117. Do you have step parents? Thank God, no.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? One of my aunts, after she divorced and took most of his money with her.
119. If so for what? See above
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? Stupid American Meme's
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? My Culture - One Giant Leap
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own? The Simpsons sing the Blues. Or all three Right Said Fred CD's :D
123. What's the best cd you own? Oh boy, that changes every week. For now: Sting - All this time
124. What song do you absolutely hate? Macarena, the Ketchup song
125. Do you sing in the shower? From time to time
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? A whole new world - Aladdin soundtrack.
Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!:
127. Pink: Get the party started on a Saturday night, everybody's waiting for me to arrive.
128. Aerosmith: There's something wrong with the world today, I don't know what it is.
129. Madonna: 'cause we are livin' in a material world and I am a material girl.
130. Korn: Brrrrmpakatakataprrrm (from that videoclip with the bullet)
131. Backstreet Boys: Everybody (yeah), Rock your body (yeah)
132. The Beatles: When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way.
133. Sublime: Who?
134. J.Lo: Waiting for tonight, ooh, when you would be here in my arms
135. *Nsync: Pop!
136. Limp Bizkit: I'll break your f***ing face tonight!
137. Britney Spears: You drive me crazy, but it feels alright
138. Creed: With arms wide open, mmmmm
139. Enrique Iglesias: 'cos I only feel alive when I dream at night. Every move that she makes feels alright.
140. Good Charlotte: Lifestyyyyyyles of the rich and famouuuus, they're always complaining, always complaining.
141. Christina Aguilera: It's about time for my arrival
142. Eminem: Dear Mr-I'm-too-good-to-call-or-write-my-frie
144. Kelly Clarkson: lalala Miss Independent
145. Kelly Osbourne: Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep. (stolen!)
146. Mandy Moore: Who?
147. Eve: Can't think of any
148. Aaliyah: Are you that somebody, tell me you're that somebody.
149. Nelly: It's gettin' hot in herre, so take off all your clothes!
150. Alicia Keys: I keep on falling in love with you. Sometimes I love ya, sometimes you make me feel blue
151. Incubus: Don't know them enough to quote lyrics. Drive is a great song though
152. Colour: Blue
153. Food: Anything Asian
154. Song: Currently Jet - Are you gonna be my girl?
155. Show: 24, Crime Scene Investigation
156. School subject: English
157. Band/singer: Jamiroquai
158. Animal: Cheetah
159. Outfit: t-shirt and jeans
160. Radio station: www.3fm.nl and www.monsterhitsfm.nl
161. Movie: The Lion King
162. Pair of shoes: Black step-ins
163. Cartoon: Re-Boot (if it counts, otherwise Ren & Stimpy)
164. Actor: Robin Williams
165. Actress: Nicole Kidman
166. Potato chip: Pringles
167. Drink: Lemon iced tea
168. Alcholic drink: Bushmills Irish whiskey
169. Holiday: Ireland
170. Perfume/cologne: Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male
171. Pizza topping: MEAT :D Just anything but olives and fish
172. Jello flavor: Ew. Don't eat Jello
173. Lunch meat: Corned beef
174. Board game: Kill Dr. Lucky!
175. Video game: Time Crisis
176. Website: Livejournal
177. Book: Anything by R.A. Salvatore or Mark Billingham
178. Computer game: Neverwinter Nights
179. Number: 4
180. Cereal: Crunchy muesli
181. Comedian: (Dutch) Hans Teeuwen / Robin Williams
182. Dessert: Tiramisu
183. Disney character: The Genie from Aladdin. Guess why :D
184. Clothing store: No favorite
185. Pasttime: Reading
186. Teacher: Mr. Sanders (English)
187. Childhood toy: A purple hippo with one eye and one ear
188. Carnival game/ride: The Cakewalk
189. Candy bar: Kit Kat Chunky
190. Magazine: FHM
191. Salad dressing: Honey-Mustard
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Visit friends
193. Hot drink: Earl Grey tea.
194. Season: Summer
195. Sport to watch: football/soccer
196. Person to talk to online: All my friends
Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits:
197. What color are your sheets? Khaki with zebrastripes
198. What color are your bedroom walls? Some kind of sandy print wallpaper
199. Do you have posters on your wall? Yes, 3
200. If so of what? A mother cheetah with 6 cubs, a dolphin jumping out of the water, Simba and Nala cuddling.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom? No
202. How many pillows are on your bed? Just one
203. What do you normally sleep in? Boxers and a t-shirt
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: Have non
205. What size bed do you have? One person. 1.20 x 2.00 I guess
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed? no/no/?
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? No
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? No
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: I think it was the giant squid pulling me out of a sailingboat and drowning me.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Rarely. Only when it's really cold
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed: Only me
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? I twist and turn constantly
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? Not since I was 8 :D
214. Do you snore? When I've had too much to drink
215. How about drool? I don't think so
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? No
217. What color is the carpet in your room? Grey-blueish
218. What's under your bed? A cable for my portable mp3 player
This or that:
219. Loser/wannabe: Loser
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Donut
221. Day/night: Day
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: East. Does that mean she's asian? ;)
223. Heaven/hell: Heaven doesn't want me and hell's afraid I'll take over
224. Make love/have sex: Make love
225. Coffee/tea: tea
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: Hamburgers
227. Rap/rock: rock
228. Britney/Christina: Christina
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: Swiss. But Dutch would be even better.
230. Real World/Road Rules: Road Rules
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: *Nsync
232. Silver/gold: Gold
233. Nike/Adidas: Nike
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: Taco Bell
235. Sweet/sour: Sweet
236. Punk/emo: Emo
237. Hot/cold: cold
238. Winter/summer: Summer
239. Spring/fall: Fall
240. Operas/plays: Plays
241. Read/watch tv: Read
242. Cd's/tapes: CD
243. Dvd's/vhs: DVD
244. Old/new: New
245. Shorts/skirts: Shorts
246. Pink/red: red
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: Color
248. Meat/vegetables: Meat
249. Mexican food/chinese food: Mexican food
250. Commercials/infomercials: Commercials.
251. Scary movies/comedies: Comedies
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: Bikini's
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: sandles
254. Dogs/cats: Cats
255. Unicorns/fairies: Unicorns
256. Water/land: Land
257. Sugar/spice: Sugar
258. Black/white: White
259. ribbons/bows: What's the difference?
260. Chicken/beef: Chicken
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: Regular
262. Cars/trucks: Cars
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Austin Powers
264. Popcorn/pretzels: Popcorn
265. Hip/hop: Hip
266. Passionate kiss/peck: Passionate kiss
267. WWE wrestling/real wrestling: WWE. Smack! Wham! Bam!
268. Back rub/foot massage: Back rub
269. Picture frames/photo albums: albums
270. Pens/pencils: pens
What Is Your Opinion Of The Following:
271. Eminem: Big ego, catchy songs from time to time.
272. Virgins: Should choose for themselves IF and WHEN they'll lose their virginity.
273. God: I do think there's something higher up there, but I can't give it a name.
274. The Osbournes: should kick the dogs out.
275. Reality TV: can be interesting when done properly (Airport, Hotel, Traffic Police) and not looking for sensation (Big Brother, Survivor, etc)
276. J.Lo: will die cold and lonely without any friends.
277. Religion: is personal for everyone, as long as it doesn't lead to violent extremism.
278. Emo music: Example?
279. Valentine's Day: American invention to commercialise yet another saint's day.
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: Was she gone?
281. Homosexuals: should be allowed to marry.
282. Abortion: Pro, when there's a good reason.
283. Inter-racial relationships: make for very sexy halfblood daughters :D
284. Murder: That's for the judge to decide
285. Death: There are two certainties in life. Death and taxes.
286. Obesity: Go watch 'Supersize me'
287. Pre-marital sex: Yes please.
288. Terrorism: should not exist in modernday society
289. Pornography: Go on, give yourself a hand :p
290. Fortune Tellers: Never dared to visit one. I'm sure there are some who know their profession, just as there are some scammers.
291. Threesomes: Wouldn't object to one.
292. Prostitution: Not for me. Pay to have sex, no thank you.
293. Politics: No one votes, yet everyone complains how the government sucks. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT, PEOPLE!
294. Country music: is also music. But I'd only listen to it in Nashville.
295. George W. Bush: Thief in Chief who bought and bribed his way to the white house.
296. Cloning: Okay for scientific purposes, but no humans please.
297. Britney's boobs: No opinion until I get a first-hand impression. Heheh.
298. Gas prices in America: Too low.
What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: Jack Bauer, CTU
300. Tiffany: Breakfast at .....
301. Ben: song by Wacko Jacko
302. Maria: Magdalena
303. Jennifer: Aniston
304. Nicole: Kidman
305. Amy: ...
306. Adam: West
307. Richard: and his cat Tibault *grin*
308. Justin: Timberlake
309. Arnold: Schwarzenegger
310. Tom: Clancy
311. Melissa: Etheridge
312. Charlotte: Good
313. Harold: ...
314. John: Williams
315. Joel: Billy
316. Vanessa: Mae
317. Michelle: Pfeiffer
318. Kevin: Bacon
319. Brent: ...
320. Jake: and the Fatman
321. Billy: Boyd
322. Sarah: Michelle Gellar
323. Natalie: Portman
324. Christy: ...
325. Nick: Nolte
326. Linda: de Mol
327. Taylor: Dayne
328. Jordan: Michael
329. Jaime: el Conquistador
330. Adrian: Mole's secret diary
Have You Ever...?
331. Mooned anyone? Yes
332. Been on a diet? On and off
333. Been to a foreign country? yes
334. Broken a bone? No
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? no
336. Swear at a teacher? No
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages? Yes.
338. Got in a fight? yes
339. Dated a teacher? No
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Came close
341. Thought about killing your enemy? yes
342. Gone skinny dipping? No
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh? yes
344. Told a little white lie? Yes
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? I'm afriad so
346. Stolen anything? I had my shoplifting streak when I was young
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Eh?
348. Been on TV? Yes
349. Been on the radio? Yes
350. Been in a mosh pit? No
351. Been to a concert? Yes
352. Dated one of your best friends? no
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? Yes
354. Decieved somebody close to you? With little white lies, yes
355. Broken the law? Yes
356. Been to a rodeo? No
357. Been on a talk show? No
358. Been on a game show? Yes
359. Been on an airplane? Yup
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? No
361. Came close to dying? Yes
362. Cheated on a bf/gf? No. Never.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride? Yes
364. Terrorized a babysitter? Naw, too sweet for that
365. Made a mud pie? No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff? No.
367. Snuck out of the house at night? No.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name? Yes, once.
370. Felt like you didn't belong? Yes
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel? Sometimes
372. Smoked? Yup
373. Done drugs? No
374. Been arrested? No
375. Had your tonsils removed? No
376. Gone to camp? Yes
377. Won a bet? yes.
378. Written a love letter? Yes
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? Yes
380. Written a love poem? No
381. Kissed in the rain? No
382. Slow danced with someone you love? yes
383. Participated in cyber sex? yes
384. Faked an orgasm? no
385. Stolen a kiss? tried to.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? yes
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf? No
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? Don't think so
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? Gods yes.
390. Done jail time? No
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? yes
392. Won a trophy? Just a medal
393. Thrown up in public? no
394. Bowled a perfect game? no
395. Failed/got held back? Eh?
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? yes
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? No.
398. Taken ballet lessons? no
399. Attempted suicide? No.
400. Cut yourself? No
401. Did you play with Barbies? no
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? No
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills, 90210? Yes
404. Did you play Simon? No
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? Yes
406. Did you wet the bed? A few times
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? No
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? No
409. Were you shy? Yes
410. Were you spoiled? Yes. Oldest grandkid.
412. Did you go to the circus? yes
413. Did you go to the zoo? Yes
414. Were you in a car accident? Yes
415. Did you build snowmen? Yes
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? Yes
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? No, I had none older >:)
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? Yes
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? No
420. Were you afraid of the dark? Sometimes
421. Did you have slumber parties? no
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? No! NO! NOOOO!
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? No.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Tooth Fairy? Santa until I was 7
425. Do you believe in aliens? It would be foolish to think we're the only living species in the entire galaxy.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: CD's, papers, pens
427. Do you have any hidden talents? No, they're all oud in public
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? I want MTV like the old days with Ray Cokes.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? Epic adventure.
430. What would your movie star name be? Rob Dryson
431. Do you play any sports? Chess?
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Final Destination
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? Harry Potter 3
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Get Carter
435. Do you drive? Yes
436. What is your dream car? Audi TT Roadster Cabrio
437. Do you think you're good looking? No, average.
438. Do others think you are good looking? They never say.
439. Would you ever sky dive? Yes
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? No, with current technologies we would've found him by now.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? 8
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? No, they're afraid of me
443. Do you believe in God? I've explained this before.
444. Do you believe in Satan? There can be no light without darkness, so if there's a Good entity up there, it must have a counterpart
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? No
446. Do you believe there is a hell? L'enfer, c'est les autres.
447. Do you own a pooltable? No, and I'd rather have a snookertable
448. Do you have a pool? No.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? Yes
450. Do you like chocolate? Yes.
451. Who/what is on your 2004 calendar? Notes on important appointments
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? 11 or 12, but most I just drove through
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? No
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? A frog. Long, long time ago.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? My wicked mouth
456. What is your weakness? Sponge fingers.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Love
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Funny, optimistic, creative
459. How many kids do you want to have? 2.4
460. Future daughters names: Feline
461. Future sons name: Leo
462. What is your ideal way to die? Peacefully in my sleep
463. How do you release stress? Through music and going out
464. Are you a trendy person? No
465. Are you an artistic person? No
466. Are you a realistic person? Yes, with a hint of idealism
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? No
468. Are you a strong person? No
469. Are you a strong willed person? Sometimes.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? Mom
471. Who is the last person to IM you? Mom
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? Yes
473. Are you a deep sleeper? Yes
474. Are you a good story teller? Yes
475. What do you believe is your best quality? A good listener
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? Still being alive at 26 :D
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? Yes
478. Do you do yoga? No
479. Do you have your own credit card? Yes
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? Pay off debts, buy own house, retire, donate to WWF and Greenpeace.
481. Do you have a check book? No.
482. Do you like your drivers license? Yes
483. Do you tan easily? Yes, lobster red.....
484. What color is your hair naturally? That same extremely dark blonde.
485. How many fillings do you have? Too many
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? None
487. Worst feeling in the world? Hearing that someone close to you is dead.
488. Best feeling in the world? Luv.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full? Full
490. Last thing you downloaded? Some poker software
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? Only with friends I know both on and offline
492. What do you think people think of you? I never asked. OK I hope
493. Are you a likeable person? Yes
494. Do you need therapy? Already getting it :D
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? No
496. What's the best way to be proposed to? I'm oldfashioned. I want to be the one proposing.
497. What kind of movie would you star in? The sequel to the epic adventure mentioned earlier
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? That wouldn't be wise now, would it?
499. When are you moving? Probably coming February
500. What's your favorite phrase? Today I'm gonna make something of my life.
End time: 11:43 am.
Time taken 2.03 hours