- Slept in
- Played some more Enter the Matrix
- Gave a guided tour at the hotel on my day off! The two belgian guys were friendly though. Now all they need to do is bring some business to the hotel!
- Guided tour ran late, had to hurry to the radiostudio immediately afterwards
- Co-hosted a radioshow for the first time in my life! C00l! I am so l33t! Hehehe. Well... radiostudio is a big word. This guy transformed his attic into a studio (with professional stuff, mind you). So, he showed me how everything worked, did his show and I helped picking out songs and even reading a newsitem live on air. I even received two email at the studio, telling me that I did a great job for a first=timer :) Tee-hee! So, next week I'm expected to bring some CD's along so I can practice in the studio when there's no live show on air. DJ Rob... Just a few more months and you can book me for weddings, divorces and bar-mitswa's :D
- After that, another 50 mile drive to visit pegla's Housewarming Party. I arrived at a closed door. Phone wasn't answered. Feeling quite miffed, I was about to leave, when I received a call from Pegla, telling me he and the rest just got out of the cinema after watching the League. In the end we all got together, gave him a new bag of cinnamon tea (serious addict, he is), the house was turned into gamer's paradise (Diablo LAN plus GTA Vice City on the PS2) and before I knew it, it was 1:30 am and time to go home.
Got home safely, as you can see. Shoutout to Faithry, Jonesybunny, Taross and Relm. May your hair/fur/feathers never fall out.