- rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament (Dutch: voorste kruisband) in the right knee.
- partial rupture of the medial collateral ligament (No dutch term) on the inside of the right knee.
What does that mean?
- No more sports that put a strain on the knee, like soccer, squash ball or skiing.
- Exercise to train the quadriceps so these can take over the functions of the ruptured muscles.
- Luckily NO surgery, but the knee will always remain a weak spot, even when the ruptures heal.
- Biking and rowing are recommended.
Take a look at the pic so you know where I have the owie.