If you do feel like giving something, I’m going to steal an idea that a friend once used: make me a CD of your favorite songs, so I get a good idea of your personal taste in music. It’s a little look inside your soul, so to speak. And being the musical creature that I am, I’m always curious to find out what music other people love.
And finally, if you have no problems whatsoever and want to celebrate the occasion by buying something in a shop, here’s a small list of suggestions:
- CSI Las Vegas DVD box. Season 8, part 1 (For sale: Nov 4th)
- Kung Fu Panda, Special Edition DVD (For sale: Nov 5th)
- Car perfume (those tiny bottles you clip onto your AC vent. NO smelly Magic Trees or things you hang from your rear view mirror please)
- USB card reader for SD/mini/micro
- Any good concert-DVD that needs to be played LOUD in one’s car.
Party details will follow. There's a likely possibility I'll be combining it with jonesybunny's birthday party.