* Parents came by on Sunday. The expected argument didn't happen, but mom did briefly bring the issue up. Which means the two of them have talked about it. I still think they're making too big a deal out of it. The family day is from noon to 7 p.m. and I need/want to leave at 6. They'll come around eventually.
* I asked mom's help to bring some order to the chaos that is my wardrobe. It had shocking results. A whole mountain of jackets and pants has been taken out, simply because I do not fit them anymore with my fat ass and belly. Mom saw the horror in my eyes and nodded. "Confronting, isn't it?" she said. I nodded again. "Then do something about it. Either you buy yourself a new wardrobe, or you try to lose 5-10 kg so this'll fit again."
* No news on my aunt yet. She's been in the hospital for a week and a half now and they still can't say for sure how big the damage is. And all the waiting is driving my aunt crazy.
* My new car has been ordered. Expected delivery? Mid-august.
* A whole bunch of people around me are suddenly buying PS3's and Xbox 360's because they wanna play GTA4. In this case I do not follow their example. I'm too stuck on my PC, and I already bought me a sniny camera. Plus I need to save for the trip to Namibia next year.