2. Pick a quote from each one.
3. As people guess the quote, put the title and their name by it. (Bonus points for knowing which characters!)
NO FecKING cheating with google, imdb, etc.!
1. "I'd take pleasure in guttin' you, boy. I'd take pleasure in guttin' you... boy." What is wrong with these people, huh? Mason? Don't you think there's a lot of, uh, a lot of anger flowing around this island? Kind of a pubescent volatility? Don't you think? A lotta angst, a lot of "I'm sixteen, I'm angry at my father" syndrome? I mean *grow up*! We're stuck on an island with a bunch of violence-for-pleasure-seeking psycophatic marines, SHAME-ON-THEM! Hint: the island mentioned is not a happy place. But still very touristic.
The Rock. Correct, Hiryu
2. Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
Dr. Strangelove. Correct, Errorist.
3. * Okay, let's handle this thing logically. What exactly have you sworn?
> I have sworn with my life's blood, none shall pass this way without *my* permission!
* Well... May we have your permission?
> Well I, uh... I... that is, uh... hm... Yes?
Labyrinth. Correct, Hiryu.
4. We are the meanest instructors here. We've got you because you are the worst people here. You are "D" Squad; "D" for "dirtbags." When I say: "Hey, dirtbags!" that means you. You people are going to hate my guts for the rest of your lives. I am going to make you sorry that you ever came here.
Police Academy I. Correct, Hiryu.
5. * Hey, mister? Are you hungry? I got a Baby Ruth.
> Ruth! Ruth! Baby! Ruth!
Goonies. Correct, Lasttowin.
6. Aye. You're very good at the English, aren't you? You see, I don't understand your language. "Justice." "Mercy." "Clemency." I literally don't understand what those words mean. I'd like to put in an application to get all my teeth extracted. That way I could put my fist in my mouth and never speak another word of fuckin' English so long as I live. Do you see what I'm saying... Mrs. Peirce is it? Hint: very serious movie that deals with 'The Troubles'
7. Hey, we're back. That last two seconds of silence was Marcel Marceau's newest hit single, "Walkin In The Wind." And now, here are the headlines. Here they come right now. Pope actually found to be Jewish. Liberace is Anastasia and Ethel Merman jams Russian radar. The East Germans, today, claimed the Berlin Wall was a fraternity prank. Also the Pope decided today to release Vatican-related bath products. An incredible thing, yes, it's the new Pope On A Rope. That's right. Pope On A Rope. Wash with it, go straight to heaven. Thank you.
Good Morning Vietnam. Correct, Hiryu.
8. [On phone] The homeowners charter, which you signed, says the grass is supposed to be two inches, and according to my measuring stick, yours is two-point-five.
Over The Hedge. Correct, Blue_Panther.
9. I spoke with your assistant and managed to secure three seats. However, there might be a *slight* inconvenience as you will be riding on a cargo plane full of live poultry.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Correct, Hiryu.
10. See how easy that was? Boom, still alive. Now we question him. You know why we question him? Because I got him in the leg. I didn't shoot him full of holes or try to jump off a building with him.
Lethal Weapon. Correct, Hiryu.
11. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
Clerks. Correct, Hiryu.
12. * What do we do now, Nick?
> Fuck like minks, raise rugrats and live happily ever after.
* Hate rugrats.
> Fuck like minks, forget the rugrats, and live happily ever after.
Basic Instinct. Correct, Lasttowin.
13. * All right, pop quiz. Airport, gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away... Jack?
> Shoot the hostage.
Speed. Correct, Hiryu.
14. And don't even think about anybody coming for you. Not the doctors, not your agent, not your family. 'Cause I never called them. Nobody knows you're here. And you better hope nothing happens to me. Because if I die... you die.
Misery. Correct, Nefariouscory.
15. You're in no position to disagree with me, boy. I got a loaded .45 here. You got pimples. Hint: Hiryu's right. It's with Pacino.
16. * My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.
> When will you be back?
* I can't tell you that. It's classified.
Airplane. Correct, Nidomedia