- The Haarlem restaurant called me, turning me down for being overclassified (I'm sorry but we're only looking for a waiter who doesn't mind filling out a few ordersheets a week, that's all. You'd be bored stiff in a month)
- Due to illness at the unemployment office, my application for the Oegstgeest restaurant has only been sent through YESTERDAY!
- No news yet whatsoever from the Casino
- No new interesting job offers found in the past 2 weeks.
- Got my bankloan approved. Yes, this is bad news, I hate loans.
- The audition at Choy Records turned out to be nothing more than some little punk with recording equipment, wanting you to sing for him in his improvised studio at his parents' place where he still lives. "Sorry, you don't have the sound I'm looking for. You'd be good in musicals and theater though...). And another 10 Euro's plus gas down the drain.
After throwing all my little debts onto one big pile (the loan account), I can finally close my credit card account (with soaring rates!) and have some insight in my financial status. Thanks to increased insurances, all those yearly payments that always hit you in January and the joy of being unemployed, I am currently about 3000 Euro's in the red. Maybe I should start signing myself up for those get-paid-to-test-our-new-unreliable-medi
Don't worry, that was sarcasm.