- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Rob.
- Finding Rob on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck!
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Rob.
- Rob is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- Rob is born white; his pink feathers are caused by pigments in his typical diet of shrimp.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Rob!
- Rob will often glow under UV light.
- Half a cup of Rob contains only seventeen calories!
- You should always open Rob at least an hour before drinking him.
- India tested its first nuclear Rob in 1974.
8:00 uur, ik ben exact één minuut voor de wekker wakker. Op zondag nog wel. Shit, het regent buiten. Na het douchen trek ik kort-kort aan met…
A few weeks ago I went to my optician for my annual checkup. Once again my eyesight dropped. Contact lenses are now a whopping -13 and -11.5. As a…
I just signed up for a 6K Charity run. Sept 30th, The Hague. For the kitties!