My current alcoholic collection consists of the following things:
- a small winerack with about 10 bottles of wine, most of them gifts.
- a tiny sample bottle of La Trappe beer-liquor, am sampling it now and quite surprised by the sweet taste, comparable to Jagermeister
- a tiny sample bottle of Baerenfang honey-liquor
- a bottle of Sake, japanese rice wine. Complete with two small cups and a serving bottle
- Bushmills Malt 10-year-old Irish whiskey
- Bushmills Malt 16-year-old Irish whiskey which has been stored in bourbon, port wine and sherry barrels.
- Pimm's, an English tradition. Tasty on hot days with a slice of orange, a slice of lemon, a slice of cucumber (!), mint and 7-up.
- Newest addition: Absinthe!, Teichenne, a spanish brand with all the original ingredients in it. _graywolf_ will probably be waiting at my doorstep tomorrow morning :D
So please don't label me as an alcoholic (since I don't drink daily, and when I drink it's only in small amounts ;), but rather as a connaisseur. If anyone has any good (unusual) suggestions for me, bring it on! :) Life's too short to waste on bad booze.